Land in Jurien Bay
- Land: 731m² (0.18 acres)
Why Lot 720, 6 Eden Way?
- 731m2 vacant leveled block
- 21.1m frontage for great rear access
- Perfectly rectangular shaped block
- Short quiet street
- Located in the award winning Beachridge Estate
- Attractive Residential Design Guidelines
- No time restrictions to build
Why Beachridge Estate, in Jurien Bay?
Beachridge Estate is proving popular with those seeking an affordable sea change closer to Perth than the major towns of the South West. The Estate encompasses a 1,000 lot residential subdivision located south of the Jurien Bay town site. It is an innovative development being undertaken by the Ardross Group. Why is it so attractive?
- Attractive coastal living on the edge of a World quality Marine Park.
- Part of an emerging sub-regional centre, half way between Perth and Geraldton.
- Comfortable walking and cycling to beaches.
- Abundant open space, quality parks and playgrounds with BBQ facilities.
- Distinctive native landscaping throughout public open spaces, front gardens and streets.
Call Samantha for more information on 0409 104724 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
731m² / 0.18 acres