Licensee | Principal
Following a visit to Jurien Bay in the mid 70's Greg's attraction to this region was increased by an interest in fishing and boating, since then a natural consequence of meeting professional fishermen and business owners led to a move from the city to this region.
Having experience in sales and marketing ultimately shaped a career path toward Real Estate and now as a business owner and operator enjoys the challenges and growth of the role as a Licensee and Principal.
A commitment to providing quality service and loyalty to all clients and potential prospects is a service guarantee that we aspire to achieve.
- 2017 - 15 Year Service Award
- 2015 - Top Principal - Trading Commission - No. 8
- 2014 - 2014 Premier Member
- 2014 - Top Selling Principal - Settled Commission - No. 8
- 2014 - Top Referral Representative - Devon Settlements - Runner up
- 2012 - 2013 Premier Member
- 2004 - Rookie of the Year - No. 3