- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Their 3 daughters are devastated of the thought of selling their home and I don't blame them.
It's a really comfortable home, a great design which flows really well.
If you're looking for an investment property or thinking of retiring but not quite ready yet, these sellers would happily rent back!
This home sells itself:
- 4 large bedrooms with BIR
- 2 bathrooms
- Separate home theatre room
- Air-con in every room plus fans & a fireplace in the lounge
- Enclosed spacious patio area all protected from winds
- Large shed for boats & caravans 9x6m with an 5x3m electric roller door with remote)
- Small garden shed & rainwater tank
- Double garage
- Great location plus plus plus...
This open planned home has everything that you could ever need, loads of storage etc...and the shed is perfect with its high roller door for boats, plus the location is great in the earlier stages of Beachridge Estate and a stone's throw from the popular Pirate park and beach.
The best part, it's priced to sell at under $500,000, it's a steal!
This home ticks all the boxes, so don't delay, call today to set up your private inspection on 0409 104 724.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.