- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
15 reasons why I would love to live here!!
From the entrance
1. King size master bedroom with a walk through robe, huge handing area to the right and built in cupboards to the left
2. Ensuite with a separate toilet
3. 6x5.8m garage with access outside and also into the house, close to kitchen
4. Huge open planned living, with lots of natural light, high ceilings and alfresco off to the right
5. The alfresco area is totally protected from the southerly winds
6. Kitchen has stone bench tops, dishwasher and my favourite; a butler's pantry! It's massive!
7. The other 2 bedrooms can easily fit queen beds and both have BIR's
8. The kids or visitors bedrooms can be closed off and are separated by their own bathroom
9. Separate toilet for visitors!
10. Located on a 713m2 block in the family friendly Beachridge Estate, short stroll to the beach!
11. Great rear access for you boat and/or caravan and heaps of room for a shed
12. It's an all-electric home. No gas bottles to fill!!
13. Two reverse air cycle air conditioners.
14. Attractive building finish skirtings, timber door frames and timber architraves around the windows
15. Solar panels on the roof to keep that power bill down
Sooo many more reasons why I love this house!
If you want to get excited too, call Samantha on 0409 104 724 to set up an appointment you won't be disappointed!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.