Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
10 Reasons To Buy Lot 60 River Loop!
- Land: 2.0234 ha (5 acres)
1. Shape of block being square compared to the standard long skinny 5 acre plots.
2. Sides on to Hill River Reserve, no adjoining neighbour's apart from the rear property.
3. 400m walk into reserve to the Hill River.
4. One side of property is already fenced.
5. Being on the east side of the ridge lower in the valley affords wind protection from the notorious daily south westerly's.
6. Well vegetated with grass trees and banksia's plus the topography offers a private lifestyle compared to other blocks further up the hill which are open baron scrubland.
7. Great sandy soils and no cap rock compared to blocks up the hill.
8. Bore water lower down the hill in this area is very good quality.
9. A two storey house would provide great uninterrupted views over the Hill River and to the south overlooking the Hill River nature reserve. The owners checked this by driving into the building envelope and standing on his roof rack. He reckons it's a pretty sweet view!
10. Lot 60 has loads to offer, 5 acres for only $165,000.
Your next question should be; where do I sign?
Simple call Samantha on 0409 104 724.
2.0234 ha / 5 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.