SAMANTHA’S SPOT – Jurien Bay market update by Samantha Murdock
Welcome to Spring – what a glorious time of year. Perfect time to sell your property in Jurien Bay, call me for a free appraisal, the market changes all the time and so does the value of your property. If you’re thinking about selling get in soon, the enquiry rate over the past month has massively improved, all across the board!
Let’s look at the facts
* Less volatility – Property can be less volatile than shares or other investments.
* Income – You can earn rental income if it’s tenanted.
* Capital growth – If your property increases in value over time you will benefit from a capital gain when you sell.
* Tax deductions – Most property expenses can be offset against rental income, for tax purposes, including interest on any loan used to purchase the property.
* Physical asset – You are investing in something you can see and touch.
* Lifestyle – everything’s on Jurien Bay time, very relaxed! We have magnificent beaches with a bay of islands, great fishing and water activities plus caves, wildflowers and more..
* Location – less then 2 hours to Joondalup, easy drive up the Indian Ocean Hwy!
* Increasing Infrastructure – Extension to the foreshore park, private doctors, cyclepath to Marine Fields, disability beach access, new motel….
* Climate – approx 2 degrees warmer than Perth. Not a cyclone area, we’re just right!
* Increasing Tourism Facilities – New motel currently being built, Adventure tours, Segway Tours.
* Planning – Jurien Bay has always had fantastic planning, we have all the sporting in one area, shopping in another. There are several projects in the pipeline, where as other towns are closing down, Jurien Bay is getting bigger and bigger!
Now that you’re hooked and really want to buy real estate in Jurien Bay, give me a call. It’s a great place to live, nice and safe for children and with our RSL Lifestyle Village, very popular with the retirees. Perfect place to holiday as well, deemed to be the Dunsborough of the north, just with better weather, less traffic and nicer beaches!
Dates for the Diary
Jurien Bay Oktoberfest – 8th October at the Jurien Recreation Centre (town oval).
Indian Ocean Festival – 12th November down the main foreshore (opposite the jetty).